The TCC ASCENDER Business applications are comprehensive, performance based and incorporate state-of-the-art functionality, significantly increasing user productivity. The product is web-based, fully integrated, and supports the operational and reporting requirements of Texas districts, charter schools, private schools, and education service centers. The software is scalable in both design and configuration in order to meet the needs of any size district. ASCENDER provides the reporting, analytical, and data access needs as defined by the Texas educational community. TxEIS software standards are compatible with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Mac Safari browsers, as well as Linux and Windows operating systems. PEIMS requirements, school district practices and education law are the foundation for each Business application, making PEIMS data extract and submission an integral part of the Business System.
ASCENDER business applications include accounts receivable, asset management, bank reconciliation, budget, employee access/self service, finance, human resources, warehouse, and purchasing. Appropriate systems allow for document attachments..
- PEIMS Data Standards
- Financial Accountability System Resource Guide
- Service Records
- Minimum Salary Schedules
- Forms and Publications
- Circular E, Employer's Tax Guide
- Employer's Supplemental Tax Guide
- Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits
- General Instructions for Forms W-2 and W-3
- Employer Sponsored Health Coverage
- Instructions for Form 1099-Misc
- Affordable Care Act
- Form 1094-B and 1095-B Instructions
- Form 1094-C and 1095-C Instructions