Why Choose Teach18
- A variety of teacher certification areas
- High standards for admission and acceptance of applicants
- Texas Education Agency state-wide approval program
- Excellent reputation with local district and charter schools
- Effective real world and relevant classroom preparation
- Research based and flexible coursework schedules
- Cost effective program
- Coaching and continual support during internship/teaching practicums
A Bright Future on the Horizon
There’s a bright future on the horizon for West Texas—a future driven by a growing economy, a caring community, and an excellent education for every student. That future begins with great teachers and administrators.
Fill a critical role in West Texas school
Are you ready to inspire—and be inspired? Teach 18 will prepare you to fill a critical role in our West Texas schools, teaching high-need subjects like Bilingual, English as a Second Language, STEM, and Special Education.
Master the skills to help students reach their full potential
Prepare for a career focused on the future. Teach 18 provides hands-on training in real classrooms, and ongoing support to help you master the skills you need to inspire West Texas students to reach their full potential.