TWU Speech Language Pathology Master's Degree Program
Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Services
Texas Woman's University (TWU) TETN SLP Master's Degree Program
Cycle 10 Begins
The Cycle 10 graduate program will begin in 2019 and run through 2021. Participants interested in applying to the SLP Master’s Degree Program – Distance Learning Venue must have attended one of the four scheduled spring/summer informational meetings. Individuals who do not have a bachelor’s degree in the speech or communication field are required to take “leveling” course work. See links below.
Region 10: Due to technical difficulties of the July 16th meeting, we have scheduled one more webinar information meeting. It's Monday, July 30, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Registration link: https://txr10.escworks.net/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=2619917.
TWU offers a Bilingual certification in addition to the SLP master’s degree. The purpose is to better serve children receiving speech therapy services in a language other than English.
Master’s degree program applications: Due October 1, 2018.
- Graduate classes begin May 26, 2019
- Completing leveling course work does not guarantee admission into the master’s degree program
- Universities that offer leveling courses online can be found at https://www.asha.org/edfind/results.aspx?po=true
- TWU Master of Science in Speech-Pathology (includes degree plan, etc.)
- TWU Distance Venue Information
- TWU Pre-Leveling Program Information
- TWU Certificate in Bilingual Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech Language Hearing Association http://www.asha.org/careers/
- TWU SLP Student Outcome Data https://www.twu.edu/communication-sciences/graduate-programs/ms-speech-language-pathology/slp-student-outcome-data/
- Texas Department SLP Assistant Licensing Requirements https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/slpa/slpa.htm