SLP Webinar Series
It requires hard work, long hours, and lots of patience to do what we do, but when you see a child succeed, it is so worth it. That's why it is also important to pursue high-level learning opportunities to become more effective, efficient, and successful as an SLP.
We hope you will participate in as many webinars as possible. All webinars are developed through the collaboration of all 20 ESCs, and delivered right to your computer. The more effective and efficient you are, the more children you will be able to help.
Cycle 12 Information Meetings (virtual) for the SLP Master’s Degree Distance Venue Program
- Information Meetings are specifically for individuals interested in pursuing their master's degree in speech-language pathology (SLP).
- The Texas Woman's University (TWU) program is solely designed for students who commit to working in the schools of Texas following graduation. Candidates who do not wish to work in Texas schools are not eligible for admission to this program.
- All participants register for the 2022 Information Meeting webinars via Region 10 ESC (dates/links below).
- You may have to set up a Region 10 ESC workshop account if you do not already have one.
- The webinars will be virtual; potential applicants will not attend on-site at the Education Service Centers.
- Webinars begin at 4:30 pm CST and end at 7:30 pm.
- Full participation (stay the entire duration) in one Information Meeting is a mandatory part of the graduate application process for all applicants.
- Learn the important details of the graduate program, application deadlines, required coursework, and practicum hours from the TWU Program Chairs and Region 10 State Lead.
- Pursuing a master's degree in speech pathology requires individuals who do not already have a bachelor's degree in the communication field to take "leveling" coursework. This will also be discussed in detail.
- Attendees interested in seeking post-baccalaureate certificates in Bilingual SLP, Deaf and Hard of Hearing for SLPs, and Multicultural and Diversity Studies for SLPs in addition to their master's degree will have an opportunity to learn more about these certificate requirements.
- Cycle 12 begins in 2023 and runs through 2025.
- Choose one of the dates below and register!
February 7, 2022 Cycle 12 Information Meeting Webinar-SLP Master's Degree Distance Venue - Session# 2643110
February 28, 2022 Cycle 12 Information Meeting Webinar-SLP Master's Degree Distance Venue - Session# 2643197
March 21, 2022 Cycle 12 Information Meeting Webinar-SLP Master's Degree Distance Venue - Session# 2643198
April 25, 2022 Cycle 12 Information Meeting Webinar-SLP Master's Degree Distance Venue - Session# 2643200
Speech Language Pathologist/Assistive Technology/TIER